Is your vehicle under-performing or do you have an Engine Management Light or Fault Indicator light on your dashboard? You may need our help…
Our state of the art electronic diagnostic equipment – Delphi, Omitec and Crypton – are all capable of diagnosing faults accurately in almost all makes and models of vehicles.
Electronic Diagnostics check for fault codes in:
- Fuel Supply Systems and Injectors
- Ignition and Starting System
- Battery Charging System
- Air Bag System (SRS)
- ABS Braking Systems
- Camshaft and crankshaft sensors
- Lambda and emissions monitoring.
Electronic Diagnostics can usually rectify problems with:
- Difficult or poor starting
- Erratic running of engine when idling
- Poor fuel economy
- Inadequate engine performance
- Engine fault indicators
Give us a ring on 01993 842345 to discuss the problem in the first instance and our freindly staff will be able to advise you over the phone whether the fault needs further investigation.