at DOWLEYS, OXFORD
“Test Drive Steed in the comfort of your home or work place. We will come to you – deliver a Steed and collect at your convenience”.
*20 mile radius applies. Test drive time limited to one day.
10 REASONS WHY I SHOULD BUY A GREAT WALL
(A massive global brand you may not have heard of before)
- Great Wall Motors have been making vehicles since 1976, so it is not a “new company”
- Great Wall is China’s largest producer of Pick UP and SUV cars with over 25% of the Chinese market, and that’s big!
- Great Wall is already exporting the Steed to 120 countries including some you may have heard of like Australia, South Africa and Italy; it has just not sold in the UK before now, however over 20,000 have already been sold in Australia and we aim to catch them quickly.
- Great Walls fourth state of the art factory has just started production and measures 3.5 million sq meters (if you could possibly imagine how big that is) which will increase the manufacturing capacity to 2.5 million units, so you’re not alone in buying one.
- The UK’s distribution is via International Motors who have been the sole distributor of Subaru and Isuzu since the late 70’s and it has taken many years hard work in China to secure this excellent partnership, IM are not a company that does not fulfil its commitments in the UK.
- All systems, technical support, parts distribution and availability are exactly the same when you buy a Great Wall vehicle as if you had brought a Subaru or Isuzu.
- A Great Wall Steed is backed by an unequivocal 6 year 125,000 mile warranty operated and guaranteed by International Motors to provide you with complete peace of mind.
- The Steed is built using Zinc galvanised panels to withstand some of the hardest climatic and ground conditions in the world. If it can cope with China, Australia and South Africa I think a bit of rain and the odd muddy field in the UK will not worry it.
- Great Wall is proud of its heritage and proud that it manufactures in China, it has no intention of hiding where its vehicles are made for example Mitsubishi L200, Ford Ranger and Isuzu are all made in Thailand, the Nissan Navara in Spain and very surprisingly the £26,000 VW Amorak in Brazil, but I don’t hear any of them boasting about where they are made, do you?
- Great Wall is here to stay, it will introduce SUV cars during 2013 and aims to dominate the pick-up and SUV market in the UK just like it does in China and is starting to do in Australia. It is a very wise choice and one you can be proud of making, and of course the £5000 you are saving against any other double cab pick-up I am sure will come in very handy !!
GREAT WALL RANGE at DOWLEYS
View detailed specifications and gallery