Is your vehicle under-performing or do you have an Engine Management Light or Fault Indicator light on your dashboard? You may need our help…
Our state of the art electronic diagnostic equipment – Delphi, Omitec and Crypton – are all capable of diagnosing faults accurately in almost all makes and models of vehicles.
Electronic Diagnostics check for fault codes in:
- Fuel Supply Systems and Injectors
- Ignition and Starting System
- Battery Charging System
- Air Bag System (SRS)
- ABS Braking Systems
- Camshaft and crankshaft sensors
- Lambda and emissions monitoring.
Electronic Diagnostics can usually rectify problems with:
- Difficult or poor starting
- Erratic running of engine when idling
- Poor fuel economy
- Inadequate engine performance
- Engine fault indicators